Terms and Conditions
Please note that by using this workinsight.org web/micro sites or mobile applications ("Sites"), you accept these Terms. If you do not accept these Terms, do not use the Sites.
It is important that, depending on the country you are in, special legal rules may apply to children and minors.
Using the Sites
You may view (and, where applicable) listen to the content available on the Sites for personal non-commercial use. You may occasionally print individual webpages on the Sites for your private non-commercial use, provided that such printing is not substantial or systematic and our trademarks and copyright and trademark notices are not removed.
Unless otherwise stated in these Terms, you must not (whether directly or indirectly) copy, download, store, make available, distribute, sell or offer to sell all or any part of the content or Site, or download or otherwise copy (whether directly or indirectly) any content, files or data from the Site to make or populate a database or publication of any kind whatsoever.
You must not use all or any part of our Site or the contents on it for commercial purposes without our permission.
Users, whether or not registered, must not abuse any Report Abuse facility where available, e.g. by making malicious reports.
Acceptable use policy
You agree that you solely use the Sites for lawful purposes. You may not use the Sites to do any of the following:
- send any unsolicited mass mailings (e.g., "spam")
- collect or store personal information from other users other than the information collected during the normal course of using the Service. (e.g. "phishing")
- threaten or harass any person or entity
- infringe on any other user’s and/or third party’s (intellectual property) rights;
- expose any person to material that is obscene, unlawful, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or ethically offensive, harmful to minors, illegal or encourages criminal behaviours
- impersonate another person or entity
- send any material containing Trojan horses, viruses, worms or other harmful or destructive items
- commence or encourage any activity that breaches the law, public morality or public order
- hack or gain unauthorised access to any workinsight.org server, network or hardware of workinsight.org or any other person or entity
- use the Service in any way that could overload, damage, disable, disrupt or harm the Sites or any workinsight.org server, or the network(s) associated to any workinsight.org server or interfere with any other user's use of the Service
- adapt, modify or reverse engineer any of our systems or protocols
- launch or use any automated system, including but not limited to "spiders", "robots", "load testers" etc. that sends more messages to the workinsight.org servers in a certain time frame than a person can reasonably produce in the same amount of time using the workinsight.org Sites
- register user accounts using any automated process; or
- reformat, resell, or redistribute the Sites in any way without the explicit consent of workinsight.org in writing
Your personal information
The information contained on the Sites is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. You should check any information on the Sites and use your own judgment before doing or not doing anything on the basis of what you see. We give no warranties of any kind in relation to the Sites or its contents.
Except for liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, we are not liable for:
- any action you may take as a result of relying on any information provided on the Sites or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action
- any dealings you have with third parties (e.g. other users, advertisers or promoters) that take place using or facilitated by the Sites
- any liability for losses which are not a foreseeable or likely consequence of (i) your use of the Sites, or
(ii) a breach of these Terms
The Sites rely in part on software to work. Software has bugs. Whilst we will monitor the Sites and try to fix bugs, we cannot guarantee that the Sites or any individual feature of the Sites will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses.
However, nothing in these Terms will affect any liability we may have for death or personal injury arising from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited by law.
Maintenance of the Sites
Making your use of the Sites enjoyable means we need to fix bugs, install updates and do general diagnosis and maintenance of the Site. We will try to do scheduled maintenance during times when we anticipate that online use is lower than normal.
We also need to be able to do emergency maintenance and/or suspend access to the servers where, in our reasonable discretion, we see the need to do that. We will try to have the Site available again as soon as we think it is safe to do so.
Copyright and trademarks
All intellectual property rights with regard to the Sites, including but not limited to the intellectual property rights to the texts, images, design, photographs, software, audiovisual material and other materials are vested in workinsight.org and/or their licensors.
Validity of these Terms
If any part or provision of these Terms is found to be unlawful or unenforceable, this shall not affect the validity of any other part or provision.